Monday 27 July 2009

Surgical Focus


Drooling - you betcha!!!


Knotted - uprising and uprooted!


Lions and Lionesses,

Its nearly August - how?

The summer is here and this has been, to date, the best weather for a summer we've had since moving up here in '05. Here's to more sun.

Lots of things have been exciting me, here's a few:

Ashes cricket
Forthcoming football season
Joe's new tooth and crawling ability
Digital television - so many choices, we've gone from four channels of tosh to over twenty!!
Alex's ever increasing break dancing routine!
Exhibitions upcoming (read on)
My car passing its MOT
Picking peas from the garden
and
My nettle fertiliser (I'm a simple man!!)

And, one that pained me:

Being kicked in the chuds by a friends eight year old son!

Anyway,

The next couple of months see probably my busiest times of the year, I've got lots on and hope I haven't spread myself too thin!

Here's a run through:

  • 31st July to the 4th August at Kirroughtree Visitor Centre near Newton Stewart with friends
  • 31st July to the 2nd August Kirkcudbright Arts and Craft Trail, I've been kindly invited in by Margo at Willow on the High Street to share her shop for the event
  • 8th August to the 2nd September the Mill-on-the-Fleet in Gatehouse of Fleet this is an exciting joint venture with sculptor Matt Baker where we have produced an exhibition entitled 'Travel Hopefully' which looks at change in the environment and erosion. Matt's a good guy and is worth checking out.
  • 19th August to the 31st August at the Tolbooth in Kirkcudbright with Hannah McAndrew and Linda Woodfield. We've got a really great space to work with here in Kirkcudbright is full of history and is a great venue. Hopefully Hannahs pottery, Lindas textiles and my images will do the place justice.
Will go now the little one is stirring.

Cool
Love
phil

2 comments:

  1. ...always worth the wait for your posts phil. Fantastic images.....even I'm looking forward to the footie returning (the great meeting of Barrow and AFC wimbledon!!) Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make me laugh!
    Great pics.
    Just had your ex teachers wife in this morning with her daughter.

    ReplyDelete