Monday 12 January 2009

Its About Time!!

Who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks!
Me, I'm living proof - its just takes a wee while to get your head around stuff.
Its another year and I thought it about time to ramble to the masses (here's hoping for three or four viewers anyway) this will be of benefit to Louise who is usually the main recipient of my angst, misgivings and general, random thoughts.
I truly hope I can post about once a week with :work, business, family and life related stuff which will, hopefully, have a modicum of interest to others.
Its a slow time at the moment for me business wise and the very selfish part of me is glad that the weather has deteriorated somewhat allowing me to catch-up on office based chores which, in the main, are rather tedious but necessary. I'd rather be out 'there' with my camera but responsibilities are just that responsibilities!!
Alex our three year old has to go to Hospital tomorrow morning for a minor operation - this will involve a general anaesthetic in order to remove a little cist/cyst above his left eye. The cist/cyst was caused my him clocking himself with a small toy mallet when he was about eight months old - it doesn't want to go away on its own. So, after taking advice, he's having it removed. I know its nothing to worry about but I'm worried.

Right I'm in the process of uploading new images for my website - www.pmcphotography.co.uk - I suppose I better be responsible and get on with it.
'til soon
Love
phil