Monday 26 January 2009

A hard days night!



Hi

Its been a mucky-ducky few days and no mistake.
The weather has been pants and the whole family are still manfuly fighting 'the bug'. Joe was really poorly last week but is now approaching fighting fitness again. Due to this and the inclement weather had to cancel my tramp with Matt, who understood - the pressure is now on to squeeze a walk in before Matts off to Ghana!
We went out to friends Paula and Neils on saturday evening and had a lovely Burns supper of (veg) haggis, neeps and tatties - great effort Neil-dude. Alex and Gracie-girl had a rare old time and thoroughly enjoyed trashing the place!
We had a real trauma and a moral dilemma to face on saturday night after our return - I'll have to wait a wee while before expanding, apologies.
The website has been uploaded and tidied up a bit - the new images are on! Thoughts and comments always welcome. www.pmcphotography.co.uk
Am in the process of designing new business cards and Gallery flyers - some things aren't easy but patience will see me there.
Its a funny time of year when the weather is dirty and the chances of getting out are limited, I feel like I am preparing for something I'm not too sure about what that is. I know that doesn't make sense but seems apt! Lots of little things to get my teeth into but nothing of any great substance - keep chewing Phil!!
'til soon
Love
Phil

1 comment:

  1. Missing apostrophe mate - tut tut! Other than that grammatical calamity I'm enjoying the blog. Veggie haggis - does that mean the little darlings have been fed on organic feed, or are they just free to roam?

    ReplyDelete