Sunday 8 February 2009

Albert Goes West





Hello!
Its been birthday time in our house and yours truly has hit the rubicon-inspired forty sixth. Its funny but if you say forty-six quickly it doesn't seem as bad.
We've had a cold, cold couple of weeks but no snow - until today, its been humping it down for the last couple of hours. So Alex and I are going to sally forth and have both a snowball fight, he doesn't stand a chance, and build a snowman - cool.
Thanks for all the feedback regarding my recent uploads to the website.
I decided on a walk up Screel Hill during the week to see what I could see. It was fantastic and certainly got my little old heart pumping - I always think its harder walking on your own because you don't know how fast you are going, does that make sense?
Anyway I'll put a couple of images up to illustrate the Screel experience.
Until the next time.
Love
phil

And look here is the snowman, Freddie (Alex calls everything Freddie!) and one with Alex, Joe, me and Freddie in our garden. Gosh, I wish I could work out how to put the images where you want them to go - over to you, Han!

8 comments:

  1. Ha Ha Happy Birthday Phil!
    Hope you had a good un despite the bugs. Great snowman, Alex has some hell of a skill there.
    Enjoy the cold white stuff, I just love it!
    H

    ReplyDelete
  2. You *can* put the photos where you want Phil. Give me a ring... Frank

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Phil when you going to pop round for a brew? I'll let you look at my "Stacking Wood" book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now, THAT, is an offer too good to refuse! Can I assume that the chainsaw has been operational - honestly, you are soooo distractable! Whereas I am the model of restraint and dedication!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Views from Screel are just stunning....i thought you'd gone off to the Rockies or somewhere else equally exotic....fantastic! Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cheers, cocker.
    We are very, very lucky to be where we are.
    Love
    phil
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes Phil!!!!
    "The Edge"!!!!
    It's a stonker!!!!
    Dunno how old it is, but i love it!
    Can't help but think of that plonker from U2 tho..... I think you need a marketing guy, gimme a call ;)
    Happy birthday too man! Hope you had a good'n!
    And COME ON THE BARROW!!!!!
    GET SOME MORE POINTS ON THE BOARD!!!!
    Matty

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cheers, bro
    Can't help but agree on the image title - if I ever call an image Bonio then I know I'm in trouble!
    With regards to BAFC, tell me about it - its fingernail bitingly and bum squeakingly worrying.
    Gulp....
    Love
    phil
    PS I share Mr Bill Hicks' belief when it comes to Marketing!!

    ReplyDelete